Within the framework of its activities, Come In VR, with a head office located at ZI Ecopolis – 4 bis, allée Alessandro Volta – 13500 Martigues, France, collects and processes information some of which may be classed as “personal data”. At Come In VR, we believe your privacy is extremely important and we will only use this data responsibly and confidentially for a specific purpose.
There are two types of data likely to be collected on the website https://www.come-in-vr.com/
- Directly transmitted data
The data you provide directly, via a contact form or by sending a direct email or to download content. Taken from the mandatory fields in the contact form, “Name and surname”, “Company or organisation”, “Email”.
- Automatically collected data
When you visit the website, once you have given your consent, we can collect “web analytics” type data pertaining to your browsing behaviour, the amount of time you spend on the site, your IP address and your browser type and version. The technology used to do this is called cookies.
The data you provide directly is used with a view to getting in touch with you and/or to reply to any request you have made. Web analytics data is collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics and allows us to measure our website audience, see what has been viewed and any potential errors so that we can continuously improve user experience. This data is used by Come In VR, who are in charge of handling the data, and will never be given, sold, exchanged or transferred to a third party, nor used for any purposes other than those detailed above.
Personal data is only collected by mandatory user consent. This consent is validly collected (buttons and tick boxes), freely, clearly and without confusion.
Your personal data is only kept by Come In VR for the time required for purpose as detailed above, which should, in any case, not be longer than 36 months.
Here is a list of cookies used and their purpose :
- Google Analytics Cookies : Web analytics
Personal data and your rights
Within the limits and provisions of the law, you have rights over your personal data (articles 15 to 20 of GDPR). These rights are:
- The right to obtain confirmation that your data has been processed by Come In VR and the ways in which has been used.
- The right to access your data.
- The right to correct incomplete or incorrect data.
- The right to ask for your data to be deleted if it is no longer required to be stored.
- The right to decide on the fate of your data post-mortem via a trustworthy third party certified by CNIL. (French DPA ; French data protection authority)
- The right to limit the handling of your data if your data is used
- The right to be notified of updates to your data
- The right to portability of any data you supply by automated means.
- The right to oppose the handling of your data for legitimate reasons or simply to prevent sales prospecting.
To exercise these rights, you need to prove your identity and send a letter to this address: COME IN VR – ZI Ecopolis – 4 bis, allée Alessandro Volta – 13500 Martigues.
The right to rectification of your data
With this right, legislation empowers you to request the rectification, update, locking or even deletion of your personal data which may be inexact, incorrect, incomplete or out of date.
You can also define general and specific guidelines for what happens to your personal data after your death. If need be, a dead person’s successor can request that the death of their loved one be taken into consideration and/or proceed with the required updates.
To help you do this, particularly when it comes to exercising your right to rectification by written request using the postal address listed in point 1, either for yourself or on behalf of a deceased loved one, you can find a model letter written by the CNIL at the link below. https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou-perimees
Right to oppose
You can only exercise this right if one of the following applies:
- When you are exercising it for legitimate reasons, or
- When exercising this right aims to prevent the data collected from being used for sales prospecting.
Time to reply
Come In VR agrees to reply to your request to access, rectify or oppose the use of your personal data or any other additional information within a reasonable timeframe that shall not exceed one month from the date your request is received.